Friday, October 19, 2012

hello fall.

You know I love a quick and easy re-new project.

I picked up this oh-so-lovely framed 'painting' about a year ago.


A can of white spray paint, a can of chalkboard paint and a couple hours of drying time later, I had this:



It's been floating around our house for a while as I tried to find the right place for it. It recently found a permanent place in our front entry. (*which really just means that it will stay there until I get bitten by the re-decorating bug and decide to move it again)

And since my front step got the fall treatment, the front entry got one too:


Our kids are now begging for Halloween decorations but I prefer the natural elements and vibrant colours of fall decor. I'm guessing the tub of spiders and jack-o-lanterns will be pulled out this weekend. *sigh*

Do you decorate your home for fall? Or are you more of a Halloween fan?

1 comment:

  1. I do both! Lots of fall decorations like mini gourds and pumpkins pull double duty at my house. I prefer the fall colours and decorations but I love how excited the kids get when the halloween decorations are put out! <3 Keep up the amazing work ladies!

    ReplyDelete