Saturday, August 18, 2012

Road Trip


We are back from a family vacation to Calgary.  Luckily there was time between visiting the Zoo, Science Center, Calaway Park, and all other attractions focused on kids, for me to get a quick visit into a few of my favorite shopping spots.

Anthropolgie=Love

I left here determined to improve my culinary skills.

Loved these cute little cupcake mixes at Williams-Sonoma.


Ikea was conveniently located across the street from our hotel.

  
I would take everything from Pottery Barn and put it in my house.


As much as I enjoyed shopping at all of these beautiful places, I didn't leave with the overwhelming feeling that I needed it all packed into the back our vehicle.  I think this is because of all the unique finds that my thrifting sisters and I are finding for a fraction of the price and are carrying a history that you just can't find from a retail store. 

~A~



No comments:

Post a Comment