Sunday, July 29, 2012

re-new: cottage style

I feel very fortunate to be spending my days lakeside with my family at our little piece of paradise we call home for the summer.  Modest yet cozy, this is a special place that holds years of summertime memories for me as a young girl, and memories that are in the making for my daughters.   Here are a few pictures of the "humble abode".  It is full of eclectic treasures collected over the years and given a second chance at life in our little cottage.




vintage life vest and antique checker board for wall art


little man drink stand dated back to the 50's from when the cabin was built
red oars from hometown garage sale last summer


cow hide sectional.  rescued from neighboring cabin before being torn down.
a local favorite and well known couch around these parts.


my great-uncles life preserver complete with vintage fish hooks  

                                                                                 ~A~








No comments:

Post a Comment